Thursday, August 5, 2010

life


'it's 0k if i 0nly can see u smiling fr0m behind rather then i'm watching u cries face-to-face'
-have u heard this statement bef0re?
-if u had, do u think that this statement bel0ngs t0 me?

'i saw an eagle flying with its 0wn pride flight, and i saw a cute hummingbird swiping its little cute wings flying ar0und lo0king 4 h0ney. I saw an 0ld man reading a newspaper inside a big luxury cars and i saw a happy y0ung m0ther sending her smiling y0ung daughter t0 the sch0ol. I saw a guy h0lding his girlfriend's hand and cr0ss the r0ad, and i saw a girl crying in the great and c0ld rains..
Then I st0p and thinking, i saw al0t 0f scenari0 ar0und me, but where did i st0od 4? I thinks and walk, thinks and walk until i meet a beautiful girl with a white dress. And she said t0 me, 'u r a watcher, just watch and u can feels what they feels ab0ut'
then i realize, i d0 have a feelings, everytime i watch s0me scene i d0 felt the same way with them. But when i thinks deeper, i f0und a new questi0n...

IF I D0 UNDERSTAND ALL THE CHARACTER'S FEELINGS, W0ULD THEY FEELS MY FEELING AB0UT THEM N DO THEY CAN UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS T0o?'

No comments:

Post a Comment