Wednesday, August 4, 2010

if you....

if you r listened to me...
why did u been so rude to me?

if you r listened to me...
why did u always try to avoid me?

if you r listened to me...
why did u always ignore me?

if you r listened to me...
why did u always disagree with me?

if you r listened to me...
why did u always change a topic during our conversation?

if you r listened to me...
if i ever not to listened to u... what do u feel about ur self?


but it's ok if u r not listened to me.. becoz without listening to u... i felt so empty.. n if i doesn't listened to u and never been listened by u, i am not less then a deaf person..



p/s: y did i wrote this?? blog will be the 'person' who always listen to me, n never be rude to me, never try to avoid me, never ignore me, always agree with me, n yet... blog will never ever change a topic with me... but if u r not agree with me.. it's still from da bottom of my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment